The opening of the procedure for the prior registration of extraordinary aid for maintaining the economic activity of self-employed individuals or members of micro-enterprises has been published in the Official Gazette of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
The amount of the aid is € 2,000 per beneficiary.
The following people can pre-register:
1.- Self-employed persons registered with the RETA who carry out the activity as a natural person or with workers in their charge.
2.- Self-employed who have established a company with its own legal personality, without the number of partners exceeding 3.
3.- Members of cooperatives that are listed on the RETA as long as the cooperative is made up of a maximum of 3 members.
5.-Collaborating self-employed persons cannot be registered (for example, the spouse of the self-employed worker who works for him)
In all cases, the total of self-employed persons plus employed persons cannot exceed 6.
The requirements to access the prior registration are:
– Tax domicile in Catalonia.
– Registration in the RETA or alternative mutual fund before January 1, 2021 and maintain this registration until February 28, 2021 at least.
– The tax base of the Personal Income Tax corresponding to the 2019 financial year of the applicant must be equal to or less than € 35,000
– The net return of the activity for all of 2020 cannot exceed € 17,500
– Not having aid granted to young people enrolled in the Youth Guarantee System for 2020.
The prior registration form can be submitted from 9:00 a.m. on February 19 to 3:00 p.m. on February 26, 202, through the electronic headquarters of the Generalitat de Catalunya (www.canalempresa.gencat.cat )
The presentation of the prior registration form, duly completed, produces the effects of applying for the aid.
Application period from 02/19/2021 to 02/26/2021