Our labour department will provide you with quick, effective advice on all matters related to the management of your employees, such as different hiring alternatives, social security payments, termination of contracts and representation and defence in public bodies and courts.
- Workforce planning.
- Study of the most appropriate hiring practices.
- Drawing up payroll and social security papers.
- Preparing tax declarations.
- Terminating contracts for objective reasons.
- Workforce redundancy, suspension and reduction plans.
- Dismissals and sanctions.
- Collective bargaining.
- Assistance with workplace inspections, mediations and reconciliations.
- Lawsuits in the social courts.
- Social security benefits: retirement, widowhood, disability, etc.
- Prevention of workplace risks.
- Labour arbitration (Labour Arbitration Court).